W6-0 / Rufzeichen/Calls

Biografien / Biographies


W6AET – Terrell → Jones, Florence E. A. – USA
"She first went on the air in 1926. She had learned the code at the age of eight from her father who had a receiver. At 17, while skating with a sailor boy at the Mission Beach rink, and at the same time blowing code on a whistle, the boy pricked up his ears as he was a radioman at the U.S. Naval Training Station in San Diego. There followed a weekly Saturday night sked at the skating rink for Florence and the boy Lloyd, then W6AWW. Lloyd built a transmitter for Florence, assembled a receiver and spent much time working the rig at her home. Soon Lloyd got a new call, W6DOB, and Florence became W6AET. Lloyd was transferred to Washington, Hawaii and the Panama Canal Zone and part of the time they kept skeds on CW. Eventually they became Mr. & Mrs. Jones, and their son Edward "Eddie" Monroe Jones, who became a commissioned officer aboard a submarine, was K6ETS.
(Source: CQ-YL, p 70, plus photo)
After WWII Florence was an instructor in the advanded code classes at the Red Cross in Santa Barbara, and treasurer of the Santa Barbara Amateur Radio Club.
(Source: Unknown)
Florence E. Terrell, W6AET, first appears in a U.S. callbook in the June 1929 issue. *4 July 1907 in Canada, the daughter of English parents, Bert and Edith Terrell. They immigrated to the U.S. in 1912. †4 December 1989 in Irvine, Orange County, California.
(Source: Bob Winn, W5KNE)

W6ALH – McClara, Esther – USA
"Another May 1929 licensee. She recalls building her first rig, a one-tube t.r.f. job, and her second, a Pilot Super Wasp, she put together on the dining table, a two-weeks job. Her rig was a TPTG circuit using a 210 tube and she usaed it with a Zepp antenna on 40m. She also recalls making 'slop jars' for rectifiers before such tubes were available. Esther had a grown daughter and a granddaughter, and she was a teacher in the banking department of the Alameda High School."
(Source: CQ-YL, p72, and photo)

W6DHV – Amarantes, Mae – USA
"Built her own first station which she put on the air in 1931. The rig was a TPTG oscillator using 210 tubes, a regenerative receiver, and a half-wave Zepp antenna. Mae says she joined the Royal Order of Wouff-Hong in 1938, became a member of the Old-Timers Club in 1951 and was the first and olny YL officer (secretary) of the Santa Clara County Radio Assn. She also was active in Ham politics as her OM, W6FBW, was formerly alternate director of the Pacific Division."
(Source: CQ-YL, p74, and photo)
(Radio Yearbook 1940: photo)

W6GA – Necker → Hoyt, Mary – USA
Born 1 November 1910 - 2570 Deer Hill Ln., Solvang CA 93463 (Callbook 1997)
"Mary was attending UCLA in 1929 where she met her future OM W6VN. In order to enable Mary to hear his transmitter they built a two-stage regenerative receiver using 199ntubes and installed it in Mary's room at the Tri-Delt Sorority. Listening to CW and phone and phonographic recordings - the latter sent for the then legal 'testing purposes' - Mary was quite the object of envy by her sorority sisters. Soon she learned theory and got her call. John taught in Puente and Mary taught in San Marino. In those depression days when long distance phone calls where out of the question they kept twice daily skeds, all on CW because phone equipment was too expensive. After John obtained his Navy wings in 1936 Mary became Mrs. Hoyt. They combined their equipment and put a phone rig on 1.900 kc."
(Source: CQ-YL, p73, and photo)

W6GQZ – Kirtley, Iva – USA
"and her OM W6EXH, who became a SK mid-50s, of Ripon, Cal., were both licensed in 1932. Until WWII Iva was on 80m CW only, afterwards phone on all bands, particularly on 6m. She is proud of the certificate issued to her by the US Air Force for participating in the network gathering Sporadic-E-Data on 6m for a period of 1 1/2 years. Iva was a teacher for more than 40 years."
(Source: CQ-YL p76, and photo)

W6HEG - Ellsworth → Gilbert, Harriet – USA → 7SI

W6JMH – Hagerty, Dorothy – USA
"She and her OM took their exams together in 1933 in California and in July of that year came up with calls W6JMH and W6JMI. They handled emergency messages during the earthquake there in the same year. In 1936 they moved to San Diego, then in 1940 to Chicago where their son was born and Dorothy lost interest in radio, but back again in Burkank, California, she and Bob became active again and spent much time operating mobile. Dorothy's other hobby was wrinting, and she had articles in many radio magazines." Bob operated Hagerty Radio Supply in Glendale
(Source: CQ-YL, p81, and photo)

W6LFV – Brunk, Esther – USA → W7AHJ

W6NAZ - Kingston → Conn, Lenore – USA → W2NAZ, W9CHD

W6PJF – Robin, Rosemary – USA
Born 8. November 1916. Licensed in 1937. „At the time I was married in 1936, there were no women operators in Stockton, Ca. My husband Art, W6INP, had great hopes of interesting me in the wonderful hobby which he enjoyed so much. I was fascinated by the whole idea. Hence months of code practice and theory classes followed. In November of 1937 I took and passed the code and theory test. Those days we had to wait six weeks before hearing from Washington D.C. as to the outcome. When the precious envelope arrived and I hurried to see what call I had been issued I was the happiest YL in Stockton. There is no doubt that I thought W6PJF was the most wonderful one possible. Most of my operating was on 80m c.w. where I made lots of friends. In 1950 I decided to upgrade my license to a Class A, so I could operate on the phone portions of the band. So another trip to San Francisco was in order. Once again I waited, but not so long this time. I soon found out that there was lots of wonderful QSOs to be had on the phone band also. My OM Art became a silent key in 1984. During the next ten years my hobby was a blessing. I still have weekly skeds with my son Neil who lives in Washington state. His call is WA7NBF.“
(Source: Letter to DokuFunk, 27. July 1997)

W6TCW – Firth, Helen – USA → K6TCW

W6UXF – Aldwell → Carter, Enid – USA → W9BNX

W6WSV - Keating → Witte, Carol – USA → W9WWP

W7AHJ → W6LFV – Brunk, Esther – USA
Licensed in November 1929. „Before moving to California in 1933 she held the call W7AHJ. Mrs. Brunk’s other hobby is painting and her work may be found in exhibitions throughout California.“
(Source: Radio Yearbook 1940, incl. Photo)

W7AOF - Moody, Alice Skene - USA
W7AOF – Mrs. A. S. Moody – Killed
Contact With High-Voltage Plate Lead Takes Life of Well Known Amateur
The „night network“ – that world-wide cobweb of ham stations – always interesting, always colorful, always dramatic - experienced a ripple of tragic horror early this month when one of its beloved figures, W7AOF, Mrs. A. Skene Moody, 47, of Portland, Oregon, was electrocuted at the controls of her transmitter.
There have been electrocutions before and always they have brought shock to the entire fraternity. It is so easy to reach out where 3.000 to 5.000 volts races through the copper bird-cages and sign „30“ to the sunshine of life. It is all the more tragic when the thing is done accidentally and the eternal darkness drops its sable wings unexpectedly. Mrs. Moody was a familiar personality on the air. A licensed radio operator, she had a station that used the world for a playground. What gave her position in radio a double interest was that she was the mother oft wo radio operators - one in Berkley and the other in New York with which she chatted daily over her transmitter.
William Moody, the oldest son, lives at Schenectady, N.Y., Alfred Moody, the youngest, is a student at the University of California. Both boys have radio transmitters. The three-way contact was the chief joy of Mrs. Moody’s life. All other skeds gave way before it. When she had „spoken“ her pals, she looked what time was left to chat with other hams in other parts of the world in the pathos of the profession.
On the fatal night Mrs. Moody was working station VE2FQ, Sydney Walker, in Montreal, Canada, on CW. She worked with an eye on the clock for she had a schedule with her son, Alfred - one she never missed. She must have keyed her amplifier with one eye on the clock for suddenly she „broke“ Walker. „QRX fr min“, she said, „while i switch to fone…“ Walker assumed she was having some trouble with her set. He stood by for half an hour, but she never returned. Down in Berkley, Alfred Moody stood by, waiting for the call from his mother that never came. He called her several times. There was no answer. There was a reason - the best reason in the world. W7AOF was dead.
Reconstructing the accident afterwards it appeared that Mrs. Moody had taken hold of an uninsulated clip lead in the modulator unit to remove a wire shorting the secondary of the class B modulation transformer which was used when the station was working CW. Her heel was on the ground wire which ran along the floor at this point so that she received the full impact of 3200 volts between hand and heel. Death came mercifully quick. Signe Maki, a maid in Mrs. Moody’s home, found her body in the upstairs room of her home, 3433 Northeast Davis street, when she went to take the morning mail to her mistress. This was about 11 o’clock. Doctors and ambulances came then but nothing could be done. It was then that the sad word of what had happened was sent to the two grief-stricken sons.
Mrs. Moddy’s passing leaves a hole in West Coast amateur radio. Her voice was well known to hundreds of fone operators who liked to „kid“ with her over the air. Her interest in radio began when she became a student at the Oregon Institute of Technology in order to obtain a license and communicate with her sons. In 1932 she won her coveted „ticket“ - an amateur license. Recently she passed the Federal requirements for the special privilege „class A“ license.
Mrs. Moody was born in Auburn, Calif., and moved to Portland in 1910, a year after her marriage. She was a menber of the Town Club and a director of the Girl Scouts. Her husband and the two sons survive. Her friends on the air were legion and her log book was filled with QSOs from every part of the globe.
A short time before her death Mrs. Moody was talking with a station at Belton, Mo. This and the Canadian contact serve to fix the time of her death, although she lay beside her dead transmitter for several hours before she was found.
So with sorrow and deepest regret we, of the ham fraternity, list among the „silent keys“ that of Mrs. A. Skene Moody of W7AOF.
(Source: Radio, November 1935 )
Mrs. Isabelle W. Moody, W7DHF
Unhappy as was the passing of Mrs. A Skene (Isabelle W.) Moody ,47, well-know, well-respected, and well-beloved operator of W7DHF, on October 3rd, her death was doubly sad in view of its cause: electrocution while operating her amateur radio station. A licensed operator for about two years, she had first gathered radio knowledge and passed the federal examination in order that she might communicate with her two sons, Alfred, W7AOF, who is attending the University of Clalifornia, and William, W2HVI, an employee of General Electric in New York City. Her activity on the air was not limited to these contacts, however, and she became well known to 20-meter operators throughout the world, maintaining many schedule with the east coast and Canada. She was an ardent enthusiast, sometimes remaining at the operating table from 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., having her meals served in the room. The fatal accident occurred after a QSO with VE2FQ, on c.w. While changing the transmitter over to ‘phone, a deed accomplished by clipping the 3200-volt plate lead around the Class B transformer, she neglected to turn off the high voltage. With this clip in her hand, her leg touched the transmitter frame, and she was evidently immediately electrocuted.
Mrs. Moody was a prominent citizen of Portland, Ore., and received impressive tributes by newspapers and others at her death. She had been identified with numerous civic projects, notably Community Chest work, and was a member of the Town Club and a director in the Girl Scouts. Her tragic death should prove an impressive warning to all amateurs that the equipment employed in their hobby possesses fatal potentialities, not to be lightly regarded or handled without full care.
(Source: QST, December 1935, p.82)

W7COX → W9SUN – Viers, Frances – USA
"Received her first license in February 1932 while at Red Lodge, Montana. She was the first licensed YL in that state. In 1935 she joined AARS and was a member until WWII. In 1936 Fran moved to Powell, Wyoming, becoming Wyoming's first licensed YL. In 19339 she returned to Montana for a year before moving to Grand Island, Nebraska, as WS9UN in the spring of 1941. 1946 Fran returned to Wyoming where she got her former call back und since then operated as W7COX on Vashon Island. - Fran's first rig was a 33-stage crystal-controlled job with a type 10 in the final, running 90 watts input on 3.5 and 7 mc. Her receiver was a homebuilt 4-tube a-c-operated "blooper".
(Source: CQ-YL, p76, and photo)

W7EIU – Bargabus, Violet L.- USA
Born 22. November 1904 - 3260 Brookside Dr. 313, Hood River, OR 97031 (Callbook 1997)
Another 1934 licensee. Spent 8 1/2 years as an Airways Operations Specialist with the CAA in Alaska. Then she returned to her former position as postal clerk in the post office at While Salmon, Wash. where she and her OM W7AUH owned and managed the Hood View Hotel. - Another of her hobbies was collecting silver spoons, she had more than 400. WWII: Two years as Signal Corps inspector working out of Newark, N.J.; Airways Operation Specialist with CAA in Alaska
(Source: CQ-YL,p82, p96)

W7ENU → K7ENU – Davis, Mary – USA
Got her license in 1934 and two years later married her instructor W7DIS. She spent two years at Nome, Alaska, operating K7ENU, and the aircraft warning station there during early part of WWII. (AARS stations in Alaska automatically became warning stations during early war period.) Operated Forest Service lookout in 1937. In 1948 Mary assisted in Oregon Flood work.
(Source: CQ-YL, p82)

W7EXY – Walden, Gretchen M.- USA
Born 13 July 1912 - 1717 E 16th Avenue, Spokane WA 99203 (Callbook 1997)
Started in 1935 at Republic, Wash. Her special interest was working veterans and other disabled persons, keeping skeds with them and visiting them in person when possible. Two children.
(Source: CQ-YL, p83, and photo)

W7FBW → W3MSU → K4LMB – Smith → deBardeleben, Ethel M. – USA
Licensed 1936. Wrote that famous letter that lead to the foundation on the YLRL, in 1939. Was very active from Wenatchee, Washington. WWII: After Pearl Harbour she was called as telegrapher in US Army to the Presidio in San Francisco. Thereafter she served at Ft. Douglas, Utah; later became control op. KDYL; radio mechanic and helper Quonset Point Naval Air Station, R.I.; engineering aid Seattle Naval Air Station, Wash. - Was first YL Ham active in Naval Reserve Electronics Program. Also first WAVE in MARS-Army. (Moved to Arlington, Va.)
(Source: CQ-YL, p96, photo p97)
YLRL founder Ethel Smith, K4LMB, Silent Key
Ethel Smith, K4LMB, of McLean, Virginia who inspired and helped found the Young Ladies Radio League (YLRL) died February 5. 1997. She was 79. In accordance with her wishes, no services are scheduled.
A ham for more than 60 years, Smith a Wenatchee, Washington, native discovered wireless as a youngster and became licensed as W7FWB in 1936. A story in QST for May 1940 outlines how Smith's letter to QST encouraged other female hams to form their own organization, which became the YLRL in October 1939 with Ethel Smith as its first president). Her stints with the Army and Navy during World War II led to an offer from the Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, DC, in 1945.She joined the Naval Reserve in 1950 and remained an active reservist for 10 years. - Smith also participated in the formation of the Foundation for Amateur Radio (FAR) in 1957. Around that same time, she met and married the late John “Tex” deBardeleben, W4TE (ex W3CN), who was with the FCC. The couple set up housekeeping in Virginia, and she later served as the Virginia SEC (1966 69) and as an ARRL Assistant Director under four different Roanoke Division directors. Last August, six months after her 79th birthday, she celebrated her six decades in Amateur Radio by passing the Extra Class examination. In addition to being a member of ARRL, Ethel Smith was a member of QCWA, served as its executive secretary/general manager in 1974 75, and was elected to the QCWA board of directors. Her other recognitions include: Ham of the Year, Washington, DC, Mobile Radio Club (1965), ARRL Roanoke Division Service Award (1972), Dayton Hamvention Special Achievement Award (1984), QCWA Roll of Honor (1987), Radio Club of America Fellow (1988), and Foundation for Amateur Radio Ham of the Year (1993).
In an article in last fall's QCWA Journal celebrating Smith's 60 years in the hobby, she was quoted as saying: “Amateur Radio is still the main focus of my life. It has brought me all the good things that ever happened to me. It gave me a challenging and rewarding career. It gave me a wonderful husband and the greatest collection of friends in the world all over the world. I owe more to Amateur Radio than I can ever possibly repay.” The quarterly featured a front cover picture of Smith in her W7FWB shack.
ARRL Executive Vice President David Sumner, K1ZZ, expressed sorrow at Smith's passing, calling her “a leading light in the ham community.” Sumner said that Ethel Smith “never stopped contributing, learning, and growing. I don't think it ever would have occurred to her that she should.”
(Source: Special Bulletin 4 ARLX004 From ARRL Headquarters
Newington, CT, February 6, 1997 To all radio amateurs)

Ethel M. Smith, K4LMB, came to national prominence early in her Amateur Radio career through a letter printed in QST. Licensed as W7FWB in 1936, Ethel quickly saw a need for an organization to norture and encourage female hams and wrote to QST to promote the idea. Not content simply to suggest work that others might do, she helped to found the Young Ladies Radio League (YLRL) and became its first president in 1939. This began a distinguished record of six decades of service to the Amateur Radio community, particularly in the Washington, DC, area, which became her home in the 1940s. The ARRL, the Foundation for Amateur Radio, and the Quarter Century Wireless Association are but a few of the many other organizations to benefit from her boundless energy. The day she died, February 7, 1997, was a day of profound sadness for all who knew her.
In 1986, with the stipulation that there be no personal publicity during her lifetime, Ethel contributed $10.000 to the ARRL to create the ARRL Exceptional Merit Stipend (EMS Fund). That the fund’s abbreviation was the same as its
Benefactor’s initials was a secret that gave her a measure of private satisfaction. After her husband Tex deBardeleben, W4TW, predeceased her, Ethel contributed another §10.000 in 1995 and arranged for her entire estate to pass to the ARRL. She offered suggestions as to how the ARRL might use the EMS Fund for the betterment of Amateur Radio, but placed no restrictions on its use. ... The ARRL’s audited financial statements for 1997 record the value of her bequest as more than $800.000 – the largest single contribution ever made to the League. ...
(Source: David Sumner, K1ZZ, QST August 1998
Ethel Smith, K4LMB, worked for W4HE, Charles A. „Chuck“ Stay in Naval Intelligence.
From 1958 to 1963, Chuck worked for Naval Intelligence as an advisor to the Commanding Officer for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. "We used to examine all the Soviet intelligence-gathering equipment we could lay our hands on, and our source was usually the CIA. Our objective was to identify possible counter-measures. Ethel Smith applied for a job with us, I interviewed her, and she worked for me for three years. She was in a section that examined photos of Russian intelligence assets, such as fishing trawlers loaded with radar and communication gear. These folks gleaned what intelligence they could from what they saw in those photos. Ethel turned out to be very good at it."
(Source: W4HE, 2008: linkext. Link )
(Source: W8SU, 2008: linkext. Link )

W7FGR → W7FTX – Goodman, Clarice L. – USA
Born 25 July 1911- 154 Golf Course Rd., Hamilton, MT 59840 USA (Callbook 1997)
Was on the air in July 1935 along with her OM using his call W7FGR at Hamilton, Mont. A few months later she got her own station and call and went on 40 cw.
Built her own rigs post-war and also their house. Four children.
(Source: CQ-YL, p83, and photo)
Clarice has seen quite a change in ham technology, since she built her first receiver around a 24A tube in 1933. First licensed in 1935, Clarice soon became a Class A license-holder. During her early ham years, she worked a lot of CW on the HF bands, and now her ham time is spent mostly on 20 and 40m-SSB. Clarice has been attending YLRL conventions for 40 years, and has missed only one during the past 30 years. Her club, the Bittertoot ARC, recently honoured her at a surprise 85th birthday party, because "She represents the spirit of ham radio at its finest for many of us here in the valley."
(Source:QST 3/1997, plus photo)

W7FTX – Goodman, Clarice L. – USA → W7FGR

W7NH – Hart, Nellie – USA
"Nellie first became interested in Ham radio when her OM, W7HE-7AVZ, when operating phone, let her talk to other amateurs. When he switched to CW Nellie decided to learn code and get her own licence which came in May 1932. Her first rig was a self-excited 211E modulated by a pair of 211Es, speech amplifier a 201A and 171. ... She was in AARS in 1934, then was DNCS, SNCS and later overseas relay and assigned WLMM. After the war she was manager of RN7 and PAN."
(Source: CQ-YL, p77, and photos)
"Nellie Hart was the first and only overseas op for the AARS. She later gave up this position and turned Radio Aide counsellor after being DNC and ASNC for a period of about four years."
(Source: CQ-YL p90)

W8AUU - Rohas → Webb, Josephine B. - USA - → W8BTS

W8BTS – Rohas, Josephine - USA → Webb
Josephine Webb (born June 21, 1918) is an American electrical engineer who obtained two patents for oil circuit breaker contact design, known colloquially as "switchgear". She designed an eighteen-inch, full newspaper size fax machine with superior resolution. She co-founded Webb Consulting Company with her husband, also an electrical engineer. She is one of the first female electrical engineers, and considered a pioneer by the Society of Women Engineers. At Purdue University, she was one out of a total of five women engineers.
Webb was born Josephine Rohas in Niagara Falls, New York. She grew up with her mother and older brother. Her father went away for World War I and never came back. So she grew up in a one-parent household in Buffalo, New York. Her brother, Roderick Rohas, was two and a half years older. The two of them were close as siblings. Webb considered him a big influence in her early life, and by causality, her later life. When Roderick became interested in radio, they both became ham radio operators. He helped her get her license. She joined the ham radio club at Kenmore High School. At thirteen years old, Josephine was the youngest YL operator.
As a child, Webb loved aviation and often visited the local airport. She was good at math and joined her high school's science club. She had always been fascinated by technical subjects. She graduated Kenmore High School in 1934. She worked for two years before attending Purdue University.
Webb's brother urged her to apply to an out-of-state scholarship. She majored in electrical engineering and graduated from Purdue University in 1940. She became a Buhl Research Fellow in the Electrical Engineering Department of the Carnegie Institute of Technology for two years. She was a member of Sigma Xi.
Webb has two daughters, one was born in 1948 and the other 1952. The family had a laboratory, which was also set up as a measurements laboratory, as an addition to their home.
In 1942, she joined Westinghouse Electric Corporation as a Design Engineer. where among other duties, she worked on the electrical grids for the Coulee, Hoover, and Boulder Dams. It was during her tenure with the company that she obtained two patents for oil circuit breaker contact design.
In 1946, Webb became Director of Development for the Facsimile Development Laboratory at the Alden Products Company where she designed an eighteen-inch, full newspaper size fax machine with exceptional resolution for that time. Later, Webb co-founded the Webb Consulting Company with her husband, Herbert Webb. They specialized in electrical-electronic measurement instrumentation, communications applications, and photographic test devices. They worked for clients as diverse as Boeing and the U.S. Bureau of Mines.
In addition to the consulting business, Webb also took a position in 1977 with North Idaho College where she began development of a Computer Center and worked on several government grants for enhancing the campus and its educational programs.
Webb holds four patents for her innovative work and has been active in many professional organizations including IEEE, NSPE, and SWE where she holds Fellows status.
(Source: Wikipedia secure linkext. Link )

Kenmore Miss Is Youngest Licensed Girl Radio Amateur; She´s Josephine Rohas, 13
Wins Permit as Birthday Present After Failing in First Examination Contatx Florida and Learns Weather “Pretty Chilly” in Southland
There was the click of a switch…the turning of a dial…a faint hum…then came familiar signals as a telegraph key tapped off the ta-ta, ta-taa of radio code. A minute if expectant silence… then an answering signal from the ether.
“I´ve got him!” exclaimed little Jospehine Rohas jumping to her feet and almost dislodging the head phones that covered her ears and became entangled in her bobbed, brunet hair. As easily as that the youngest licensed girl amateur radio operator in the world bad established communication with radio station W4QN in Orlando, Fla. She tapped the key at her side again. “How is the weather down there?” she asked. IN a moment the answer was flashed back from the unknown Southern operator.
“Chilly” for Florida
“Pretty chilly for Florida,” it said. That was about all, but Josephine was excited and pleased because, she explained, it was the first time she had contacted the Florida station. To more experienced operators such a performance hardly would excite them, but to Josphine, 12, and only licensed as an operator since Sept. 26 of last year, the experience was noteworthy and provided another entry to make in her log. That Josephine is the youngest licensed girl radio operator has been verified. Records of the Department of Commerce say there are but 151 known woman amateurs licensed in the world, and of these there is no doubt but that she is the youngest. She is close second to the boys, too, for there are but a few younger than she, the youngest being 10 years old. At her home at 133 Victoria boulevard, Kenmore, she divides her time between radio, piano lessons and an active interest in Girl Scouting. She is a freshman in Kenmore high school.
May Direct Station
There´s something else she´s enthusiastic about. There may be an amateur radio sending station installed at Kenmore high school and if it is, Josephine will be the registered director. Already the Department of Commerce has licensed her for the post and forwarded the station call signal which is W8BTS. Jospehine´s station at her home is W8EKM and she´s very proud of it. True, it´s small, broadcasting on a frequency of from 7000 to 7300 kilocycles and with power for the transmitter of but 7and a half watts and 500 volts. But the set answers her purpose and she already is planning a bigger and better station sometimes when she can secure the more expensive equipment. The youngsters, bubbling over with enthusiasm for radio, explained how she became interested in becoming an operator. Her brother, Roderique, 15 was licensed several years ago. She used to sit by his side and watch him for hours at a time. Finally, she was able to pick out parts of the code messages he sent. Then she could understand the entire messages. She learned to send and became so proficient she could get code off a the rate of 18 words a minute where the requirements for a license were but 10 a minute.
Thrilled by Romance
It was thrilling to Josephine. Her youthful, girlish mind pictured the romance in it. “How wonderful to be able to talk with people thousands of miles away – without ever seeing them or perhaps even knowing who they were,” she thought. So she decided to try for a license. The first examination wasn´t successful, for though she passed the test for sending and receiving with plenty to spare, she “flunked” the technical part of examination. Then began an intensive study of the mechanics of radio with her brother as teacher. She could get try the examination again for three months, but she was determined would be ready as soon as the rules would permit f another attempt. So when the three months passed, she again took the test and passed with a mark of 80. She received her license as an amateur operator the same day. It was her 13th Birthday anniversary and “It was a peachy birthday present” she said.
Never built set
Josephine has never built a set by herself, but she can do it and she has helped her brother build and improve the set they have. This summer when studies and music lessons are in the discard for vacation, she says she´s going to make her first set all alone. Jospehine has made several acquaintances on the radio – a boy in Mississippi and a girl in Saskatchewan, Canada, with whom she talked regularly. During the storm ten days ago she and her brother communicated with Binghamton, N.Y. at the request of business concern here, when they were down and there was no way of reaching the Southern city. They couldn´t accept pay their work, she explained, because amateurs are forbidden by the Federal Radio commission to receive remuneration for such services. “But it´s lots of fun” she said, “and we get a kick out of doing things like that for people”.
(Source: an articel out of the Buffalo Times, March 20, 1932 )

“I had a very nice childhood, in spite of the fact it was with one parent. My mother was determined that we get a good education. And we lived in a suburb called Kenmore. I went to a school. The New York schools were very good. In fact, when I moved to Idaho, I was shocked when my daughters needed to go to school, to see that my schooling was better than theirs.
LK: Wow. So you weren’t an only child, you had siblings?
JW: I had an older brother, with whom I was very close. He’s two and a half years older, so the two of us were inseparable. He took me with him to all kinds of things. Like when he got interested in radio, we both became ham radio operators. He took me through it, and I got my license, and so forth. So early on, I was very influenced by the male members of the family, namely, at that time, my brother.
LK: What was his name?
JW: Roderick Rohas – Rohas was my maiden name.
LK: So aside from your ham radio experiences, do you have any other early experiences with technology?
JW: Well, basically, our high school had a science club, and I was very good in math, and I liked that kind of thing.
LK: What high school did you go to?
JW: Kenmore High School. I feel that I had a rich training at that high school, in technical subjects, and being in the ham radio club and things of that sort.”
(Source: Excerpt from an interview with Josephine Rohas by Laureen Kata, March 2&3, 2002. Full text: linkext. Link )

Her callsign was never W8AUU. I first found her in an old QST magazine and her call was listed as W8AUU. The truth is, she was operating from the station of W8AUU, which was owned by the Klingel brothers of Buffalo, New York, for many years, from before 1930. She used the call of her brother, W8EKM, for several years. In a 1934 callbook her call is W8BTS (listed under the name "J. B. Rohas."
Source: Bob Winn, W5KNE, E.Mail, 2016-10-05

W8DOD sec.op - Gedney, Irene D. →Grabb - USA - → W8TUQ

W8GJX - Hargreaves → Cloutier, Helen – USA → W9GJX

W8KYR → W2RUF – Reger, Clara – USA
"Of Buffalo, NY, one of the best known YL operators, earned her license in October 1933 and went on the air with a 50w-rig, increasing it to 225w. Clara was in the AARS and was WLNU, a net designated to her. She worked with the Red Cross and became EC in 1940. A charter member of NYS emergency and traffic net, she held numerous certificates of merit for work during floods and hurricane. A member of YLRL since 1940, Clara originated the official '333' signature, and also served as editor. - Following WWII her call was changed to W2RUF and as her OM (not a ham) had promised when she helped him in his shop when their son was in service, her rig was rebuilt to increase power to 800 w input, all-band switching, phone and cw. In 1954 Clara was nominated for the Edison award: Clara was nominated for conducting a fund-raising and morale-building campaign for a 14-year old boy who had lost both arms in an electrical accident. Clara's efforts resulted in his obtaining an amateur license despite his disability. Every Christmas season Clara had an article in her local newspaper offering to send radiograms to servicemen overseas and added that she would do this service just so long as she 'can wiggle a key'." (Was in the AARS net of the 2nd Corps Area during WWI. Silent key 1983)
(Source: CQW-YL, p79, and photos, also p 30)

W8TUQ – Gedney, Irene D. →Grabb - USA - ←W8DOD sec.op.
Before being licensed as W8TUQ, circa 1940, Miss Gedney operated with her fiance, Elmer J. Grabb, W8DOD, at his parent's home in Rochester, New York, where she rented a room. The two were employed by radio station WHAM in Rochester, she as a pianist and he as a control operator.
Instead of asking for verification cards, she sent each contacted Ham a piece of diamond-shaped cloth and asked each Ham to to write his or her name, address and call letters. So, out went the diamond-shaped cloths, colored yellow, orange and brown. Miss Gedney planned to embroider over the markings and fit the composite results into a bedspread nine feet square. She figured that 96 returns would be required to complete the job. Night after night Miss Gedney and Grabb contacted the farflung radio outposts of the world from Grabb's W8DOD station. Then the results began to pour in, to the amazement of both. They came from 50 countries all over the globe. The Australians, the Germans, the Mexicans, the Irish, the Swedes, the Dutch, the Africans, and every race under the sun, except the Russians, sent their contributions for Irene's quilt. [Source: Times-Union (Rochester, NY), March 4, 1938, edited].
Miss Gadney and Elmer Grabb were married September 16, 1940. Their marriage ended before 1945. She was licensed as W8TUQ about 1940 and only had a short time to operate before the start of World War II. There is no record of her being licensed after World War II. She married three more times.
She was born April 12, 1912 in Ravena, Albany County, New York, the daughter of Grover C. Gedney and Wilhelmina Uthe. She was a graduate of the Eastman School of Music, Rochester, New York. She passed away in December 1994 in Buffalo, New York. (Note: Elmer John Grabb, (1910-1980) W8DOD, later W2DOD.
(Source: Picture: Times-Union (Rochester, New York) March 4, 1938. Info via Bob Winn, W5KNE)

W8VYU - Korn, Theresa ("Terry") Marie - USA
Theresa Marie Korn (néMcLaughlin), usually known as Terry, died of coronavirus / COVID-19 on April 9th, 2020 after a long life of achievements in aviation, engineering, publishing, community building and activism. Theresa was born in St. Louis, Missouri on November 5th 1926. While still an infant, a violent storm damaged her parents' home, and caused a window to fall on her crib, breaking her nose. This disaster prompted the family to leave Tornado Alley and move to Greensburg, Pennsylvania, where her father, William McLaughlin, worked as a civil engineer, building dams and tunnels. He was also the inventor of a drilling gun that was safer to operate than previous models, thus keeping tunneling crews safe. Theresa became fascinated with engineering and how machinery and instruments were designed and how they worked.
Theresa excelled in school and become active in her community. She was an editor of her high school year book and Valedictorian of the Greensburg High School class of 1943. While still in high school, she was active as an amateur ("Ham") radio operator and learned to fly planes. At the time, she was the youngest pilot and Ham radio operator in the United States, and also a member of the Ninety-Nines, the international women's aviation organization founded in 1929 by Amelia Earhart and 98 other women pilots. World War II was underway, and though still in high school, she was part of the Civil Air Patrol and active in community defense. She regularly flew over the mid-Atlantic coast, looking for Nazi submarines from the air. In her senior year in high school, she won the Bausch & Lomb Science Award, and a scholarship to Carnegie Institute of Technology in Pittsburgh (now Carnegie Mellon University). Shortly before graduation, her mother suddenly died of a heart attack, which was devastating. Theresa could not use the Carnegie Scholarship she had won for attending Engineering school, because at that time, women at Carnegie were admitted only into the affiliated Margaret Morrison Women's College. There she could take the same engineering classes as her male peers, but she could earn only a Bachelor's in Science degree, not an Engineering degree. Theresa felt that this 'was grossly unfair' and told her good friend Emma Ware, a friend from the Ninety-Nines, and a pilot in the Women's Airforce Service Pilots (W.A.S.P.), an organization of women flyers who tested aircraft and flew planes across the Atlantic for use in World War II. Emma, working with other women pilots, raised money for Theresa's tuition. Emma correctly assumed that if Theresa refused the scholarship, and paid her own way, the Engineering school would accept her. Theresa was the first woman accepted into the Engineering program at Carnegie Tech. The university was a 35-mile commute from Theresa's home, where she lived with her ailing father. While in college, she nursed her diabetic father for a serious leg infection-well before antibiotics were available. After months of home treatment, she managed to save his leg. In high school she had considered studying medicine, but a local physician discouraged her, saying, after the Great Depression, that she would not be able to afford to open a medical office. Despite her talent for healing, the physician's discouraging advice turned her from medicine to engineering. There were times she studied through the night, 'having just enough time to shower before leaving the house again.' She earned her First Class Radio Operators' license from the Federal Communications Commission, and began working on the weekends as a broadcast engineer for Greensburg radio station WHGB. When she discovered she was not being paid on a par with the other radio operators, all male, she requested equal pay. When this was refused, she quit the radio job and went to work wiring electric arcade games, such as pinball and horserace games. Theresa recalled that her negative educational experiences mostly came from male faculty members, not her all-male classmates. One professor told her that he 'did not teach math to girls.' Despite this, Theresa excelled in mathematics, and often tutored her engineering classmates. Her male classmates nominated her for Eta Kappa Nu, the National Honor Society for Electrical Engineering. Unfortunately, the chapter would not extend membership to women, so she was not allowed to join. Nonetheless, in 1947, Theresa turned in the best senior paper among her peers; grudgingly, Eta Kappa Nu awarded her a certificate to honor her achievement. She earned her Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering in 1947, the first woman to graduate from Carnegie Tech's Engineering program. After college, at her first engineering job interview, Theresa was told that 'they were expecting a man, and that there were no bathrooms for women on the engineering floor.' She left, and applied to Curtiss-Wright in Columbus, Ohio, where she was hired as a junior engineer, 'the only title women engineers could have.' Later, after her talent was recognized, she was promoted to a restricted research department where she conducted missile research. At Curtiss-Wright, she met Dr. Granino A. Korn, head of the analysis division. The couple was married September 3rd, 1948. Because of a nepotism policy at Curtiss-Wright, after the wedding Theresa lost her job. She was unemployed until Curtiss-Wright loaned Granino Korn to Boeing in Seattle, and the couple left for the West coast. At Boeing they were both able to work; Granino built a computer at one plant, while Theresa worked on analysis of the B52 tail section at another plant. Theresa authored a children's book, Trailblazer to Television, with her mother-in-law Elizabeth Korn as illustrator. The book is a biography of German physicist and engineer Arthur Korn (1870-1945), inventor of phototelegraphy (facsimile), and Terry's father-in-law. It was published in 1950. In 1952 the couple decided to start a consulting business, G.A. & T.M. Korn, Industrial Consultants. They began writing books about computers and mathematics. In 1952 they published Electronic Analog Computers. In 1961 they co-wrote Electronic Analog and Hybrid Computers; in 1964, the Manual of Mathematics; in 1967, Mathematical Handbook for Scientists and Engineers; and in 1968, Definitions, Theorems, and Formulas for Reference. All these books were reprinted in multiple languages; Korn & Korn are considered pioneers in the computer community. Theresa remarked, 'This was a very exciting time in the computer world and for us.' Theresa managed the business from home after the birth of their daughter Anne Marie in 1953. Children did not slow Theresa down; she continued her education, and in 1954 she earned her Master's degree in Electrical Engineering from UCLA. In 1955, Theresa gave birth to their son John. Granino's work brought his family to Arizona in 1957, where he was a Professor of Electrical Engineering at the University of Arizona - Tucson, and founded the Computer Engineering Research Laboratory. During this time, Theresa balanced their consulting business, raised their children, and was active in the Tucson community. She was a member of the Arizona and Tucson Consumers' Councils (1970-1976) and she worked on the Governor's Advisory Commission on the Environment (1974-1976). In addition to various other activities, she was a board member, risk manager, and treasurer for Planned Parenthood of Southern Arizona (1983-1989) and volunteered at the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) and other animal rights groups.
(Source: secure linkext. Link - 2020-09-24)
In 1951 Amelia Lobsenz, W2OLB, had published a book for teen girls called “Kay Everett Calls CQ.” She placed a teenage girl named Kay Everett, who was a ham, into the same adventurous route Amelia and her husband took in the west in the ‘40s. In the story Kay is accompanied by two other girls. Their adventures are many. One of the most interesting parts to me was the chapter about a YL ham and pilot named Terry, who took them in her plane on part of their journey and is featured in one whole chapter. This wonderful lady Terry is based on one of Amelia’s ham friends, Theresa "Terry" M. Korn, -> W8VYU, K7JGU. Amelia also wrote another book about ham radio called “Kay Everett Works DX.”
(Source: Carol, K4SAF, secure linkext. Link

W8UDA – Eagle, Dorothy – USA
Born 12. September 1919 - 4812 Stillwell, Lansing MI 48911 (Callbook 1997)
Of Pontiac, Michigan, licensed in 1939, was perhaps the first sightless YL operator in either the USA or the world. A well-known CW operator, she has been District Chairman and Vice-President of the YLRL.
(Source: CQ-YL, p141, and photo)

W8WFQ - Wilmer, DorothyJ. → Ladtka - USA → W8WFQ

W9CHD – Kingston → Conn, Lenore – USA → W2NAZ, W6NAZ

W9DBD – Bush, Leta – USA
Licensed 1933. - WWII: In charge of communications classes AWVS St. Louis; instructor Scott Field Army Air Base; working in transmitter room Scot Field.
(Source: CQ-YL, p98, photo p28)

W9DXX, W9ENP - Bourke, Alice – USA
1891-1956. - As a well known Chicago Tribune police beat reporter about town when the Bronzeville section was usually a big subject in the Tribune. Alice could walk the streets there without confrontation. She had gained respect of the cops and the locals alike usually getting her scoop. (Bronzeville, the South Chigaco area center of the great migration which was the home of several black newspapers and over 700 businesses.) – Alice startet out with HF equipment and ventured into VHF. All of her prewar contacts were on the CW mode. All of her equipemnt was built by the venerable W9CTN Charlie Corliss. There were some years as W9ENP as she operated from her sky scraper location adjacent to the Loop. She enjoyed two meters post war. Alice was considered „The First Lady of Two“.
(Source: Tribute by W8SU. Read full article here: linkext. Link - Go to Document section (at bottom oft he page) for futrher documents)

W8EKM - Rohas → Webb, Josephine B. - USA - → W8BTS

W9ENP - Bourke, Alice – USA → W9DXX

W9GJX –> W8GJX - Hargreaves → Cloutier → Schmock Helen – USA
"Stepped into Ham Radio 1927 with the call W9GJX at Manistique, Mich., after having attended radio school. Her interest was aroused the year before by listening on a neighbor's receiver to traffic from Admiral Byrd's party at the Antarctic. Her first station was a Hartley transmitter , about 15 watts, on all bands, and a Silver-Marshall receiver, with doublet antenna, and with this she worked all States and plenty of DX. ... During the war (by now she was Mrs. Cloutier) Helen taught radio for the Air Force. After WWII Helen went back on the air as W8GJX at Escabana, Michigan. Helen had many other interests besides radio. She raised two boys, managed a beauty shop, played the organ, taught dancing, had her own darkroom for photographic works, was the author of a number of books and wrote for magazines and newspapers."
(Source: CQ-YL, p 71-72, 100, and photo
The chief of the radio school also was chief radio operator at the main land station for the Ann Arbor Car-ferries and all students going to his school got first-hand experience. Most of the radio operators aboard the fleet of ships were students and graduates of his school. On weekends, when Helen went home - a seven-hours run across the lake - she helped the fellows with their work, reports and ship-to-shore traffic. This was the era of 'blue bottles' that lit the entire room when one closed the key.
(Source: "SOS to the rescue")
She wrote Two children-books: Sim Barton, Girl Radio Operator (Pageant Press), the fictional story of a girl who became interested in radio as an amateur and then earned her commercial license so she could operate on the freighters travelling the Great Lakes. - Isle Royale Calling (Dodd, Mead & Co), a teen-age ham, Jim, and his family on Isle Royale in Lake Superior find adventure and mystery in which radio plays a major part. -- Photo in Radio Yearbook 1940
Source: Unknown)
Helen Cloutier Schmock, 93, of Manistee and formerly of Ludington, died Saturday, Sept. 21 at the Manistee County Medical Care Facility. She was born March 17, 1909 in Manistique, the daughter of Henry and Carrie (Little) Hargreaves. She married John Cloutier in 1931. In 1962, Helen married John Schmock who preceded her in death in 1983.Helen was an author, artist, publisher, beautician, musician, librarian, dance instructor and a ham radio operator. She received a bachelor of arts degree from Los Angeles University and bachelor and master of arts degrees from Central Michigan University. She also studied under several famous artists.
Helen began her extensive career by playing the piano during silent movies at her father’s theater, The Gero Theatre, in Manistique. While living in Escanaba, she owned and operated Helen’s School of Dancing and later Helen’s Beauty Shoppe. She was a feature writer and staff reporter for the Escanaba Daily Press. She worked at radio station WESK in Escanaba as the Women’s Continuity director, program director and public relations director. Later, she was assistant to the administrative head of Michigan State Library in Escanaba. She served as director of the Menominee County Library in Stephenson and, after a move to Chicago, she was the director of the technical library at Motorola Inc. in Chicago. After moving to the Ludington area, she was co-owner, editor and circulation manager at J & H Publishing Company in Ludington. She served in the capacity of systems librarian and art instructor in the Scottville Community Schools and later in the Baldwin Community Schools. As an artist, her work was exhibited at the Upper Peninsula State Fair in Escanaba, Chicago Motorola in Chicago, Possessions Art Gallery in Chicago, the Carnegie Exhibition in Ludington, the Scottville State Bank in Scottville and the City Mart Expo in Boston. Helen was the published author of 17 books including: in 1952 “Sim Barton-Girl Radio Operator;” in 1957, “Isle Royale Calling” which was endorsed by Gov. G. Mennon Williams; in 1960, “The Many Names of Lee Lue;” from 1960-63 she wrote four paperback books; in 1963, she authored the children’s series of nine books titled “The Adventures of Mournful Mouse;” and in 1991, she wrote her autobiography “I Never Shot a Rabbit.” She was a member of the Woman’s Literary Club. One of her many interests was ham radio. She was licensed in 1929 as W8GJX. At the time of her death, she was believed to be the longest licensed woman ham radio operator in the world — 73 years. She was the first woman member of the Quarter Century Wireless Association (Worldwide), a membership she held until her death. She was also a member of the Sunrise Radio Net and the West Michigan Repeater Association.
(Source: linkext. Link ) 12/2017

W9JYO - Zimmermann, Thelma – USA
"Entered hamdon in April 1932. Her OM, W9EQO, got his ticket in 1929 and when dots and dashes started haunting the house, Thelma started working for her ticket with the help from the OM and other hams in Louisville, Ky., where they lived. Thelma was the first and only YL in that state. When Kentucky was removed from the 9th district the Zimmermanns moved to Noblesville, Ind., to save their calls. - Her first gear consisted of a Hartley oscillator 210, home-brewn regenerative receiver. - After the war most of the time, about 100 hours a month, was spent on MARS circuits, checking into about ten nets for some of which she was NCS." Her daughter is KN9BAO.
(Source: CQ-YL, p77, and photo)

W9MSM → W0MSW - Hagen→ Coil, Nell – USA
At St. Paul, Minn, she got her license in April 1933. Her first transmitter was a bread-board setup with a 210 in the final, CW, and a homemade receiver, A year later she got her Class A and a new transmitter for her birthday from her new husband, having become Mrs. Coil in Dec. 1933. Then she operated 10 phone until WWII - as W0MSW afterwards she preferred 75m.
(Source: CQ-YL, p81, and photo; Radio Yearbook 1940, and photo)

W9NBX → W6UXF – Aldwell → Carter, Enid – USA
Licensed 1936. And "keeping up with the fastest CW operators". Met her OM W6ZD via the Ham bands. After 1945 Became W6UXF and moved to Los Angeles. - WWII: Copying press at KLPM, Minot, ND; Jr. Radio Inspector for Air Corps Chicago; Working for Majestic Radio supervising aligning and electrical testing. Was among those who received AARS instruction in cryptography during WWII.
(Source: CQ-YL p90)

W9OIU – McMaster, Mildred – USA
When Mildred, of Taylorville, Ill. married her OM, W9LIV (a ham since 1921) he immediately started coaching her in his hobby, and two years later, in July 1933, she came up with the call W9OIU. At that time they shared a 47 oscillator on 20cw, and later went on 160 phone. After WW II with several junior ops hamming fell by the wayside, but in the mid 1950’s her OM assembled a DX100 and she made a comeback on 40 phone."
(Source: CQ-YL, p81, and photo)

W9OUD → W0OUD – Allendorf → Dangerfield, Letha – USA
Another 1933 licensee who went on the air at Joplin, Mo., after being bitten by the bug when her brother got his call, W9IGW. She had always loved CW, has 35 CPC, A1 op, RCC and could read anyone's fist. Was state net control of AARS. In 1943 Letha became Mrs. Dangerfield and postwar became W0OUD, her OM was W0DE. Served as CM for ten years and held public service awards. In the early 1950's she had to learn Braille, and while she found it hard to handle fast relay work, she still kept up with traffic work and more or less managed the Missouri CW traffic net.
(Source: CQ-YL, p81/82, and photo)
She wrote poetry In WWII she did defense work with National Bureau of Standards. Was among those receiving AARS instruction in cryptography - a valuable asset in the national emergency, for cryptographic clerks were not trained overnight.
(Source: Unknown)
Letha Allendorf was nicely settled to snag a VUI in an African DX contest when she heard an urgent call from ARRL. The big flood of the Mississippi was raging. What mattered the needed ZU QSO compared to bringing relief or comfort to a grief-stricken parent or emergency supplies to the refugee camps harboring hysterical flood victims?
(Source: QST, October 1941)

W9OWQ → W0OWQ – Hamilton, E. C. „Mamie – USA
Went on the air at Sedalia, Mo. in the summer of 1933. Until WWII she was active on 20 and 40 CW earning WAS, WAC and working a lot of DX. In WWII she was teaching code to high school seniors From 1945 to 1955 Mamie worked as a housemother in a college and did not resume activity on the air, though she still retained her license, now as W0OWQ.
(Source: CQ-YL, p81)
Obtained her license when she was fifty years of age. She operates c.w. only on ten, twenty and forty; made WAC and WAS several years ago.
(Source: Radio Yearbook 1940, incl. photo)

W9RBP – Brown, June – USA
Became interested in telegraphy while in high school and then attended the RCA school in Chicago, the only girl in her class. She received her ham ticket in February 1934 and 2nd class radiotelegraph that June. Her first rig she built by herself on a breadboard and during the process got across 575 volts on a transformer - luckily burning only her sweater. She never used the commercial ticket, but two years later married W9RTY. Their amalganated station was active on 160 phone and cw pre-war. (Four children.)
(Source: CQ-YL, p82)

W9SUN – Viers, Frances – USA → W7COX

W9UTO → W4UTO – Knapp, Mary Anne – USA
Received her ham ticket a week before marrying W9OMW in June 1935. They were active on CW until WWII and afer the war their calls were changed to W4UTO and W4OMW, their QTH was Covington. Ky. Had at least five children. Their oldest daughter held a novice ticket in 1955, and son was W4UNH.
(Source: CQ-YL, p83)

W9WWP → W6WSV - Keating → Witte, Carol – USA
Licensed 1936. Later W6WSV. YLRL's first Vice President. Was a sophomore at the University of Illinois. After getting her degree in Home Economics, she went to work as Asst. Engineering Aide in BuShips. In 1942 she became the first woman staff member at ARRL with a call. She then spent a year in the WAVES in the hospital corps. OM is W6WSW.
(Source: CQ-YL, p27, and photo)

W0MSM - Hagen→ Coil, Nell – USA → W9MSM

W0OUD – Allendorf → Dangerfield, Letha – USA → W9OUD

W0RNO - Northrop, Ada – USA → 9CCN

W0UA - Ensor, Loretta – USA → 9UA -- see photos

<< zurück | < zur Übersicht

Exclusive Media System Service

Sponsor - Netzwerkadmini...

Exclusive Media System Service