Amateurfunk in Deutschland


Credits: DL4KT, DL4FQ: ÷AQ ; D4AAU: Mario K4SAD; AAZ, ABC, ABF, ABX, ACB, ACY, AII, AIU, AKV, AKZ, ALN, AND, ANL, ANN, ANX, APN, APO, APU, ASO, ATL, AUH, AUW, AVL, AVR, AVR,AXK, AYO ÷EA5BM

D4DXN, D4KLX, D4KMG: unlis DLs

D4AAU
HQ TSCS" - Headquarters Theater Signal Communications Service / ET = European Theater
The TSCS was originally organized on Jul 17 1945 and established as a technical command on Nov 4 1945. As of June 1946, the OCSigO [The Office of the Chief Signal Officer] began absorbing the functions of TSCS, a task that was completed with the inactivation of TSCS in Nov 1946. The staff and functions of the agency were assigned to OCSigO, the equipment was transferred to the 3118th Sig Svc Gp. - HQ TSCS moved from Wiesbaden to the Commando Bldg, USFET Compound on Jul 27-29 1946 where it was collocated with the OCSigO, also recently moved. linkext. Link



<< zurück | < zur Übersicht



QSL Collection - Dokumentationsarchiv Funk

Epson

Sponsor Hardware

Epson